Monday 11 August 2008

I Like Big Butts

And I love this Nike ad. Even if it isn't really a big butt, but a firm, toned one, the message of this ad is truly fantastic.





My butt is big
and round like the letter C
and ten thousand lunges
have made it rounder
but not smaller
and that's just fine.
It's a space heater
for my side of the bed
it's my ambassador
to those who walk behind me
it's a border collie
that herds skinny women
away from the best deals
at clothing sales.
My butt is big
and that's just fine
and those who might scorn it
are invited to kiss it.


[Source]


x
JAG

3 comments:

anahit said...

oh, I love this one tooo!! It was in my first ever teenvogue :D xxx

btw I've tagged you on my blog, so get writing xxx

Anonymous said...

Ah, Sir Mix-a-Lot.

Such! said...

I KNOW!!!
this ad/this sonf/this whatever is too cool to be true.
and so true and cool.
makes me feel so proud of my
ass-ets :)