Sunday 28 August 2011

Shirtless (or Singing) + Shameless = Saucy Saturday

Not that I need alliteration as an excuse to perv (though I'm sure I could come up with some justifiable adjective for every day of the week...) but I was blog-surfing today, and thought I'd share. When they look like this, it's only fair. 










































Mmm...he can put the moves on me any time! ;) For 26 more shirtless photos of those gorgeous Glee guys (who's excited for September 20?!), click here.


Now, I've often been ridiculed for my less-than-subtle crush on Rafa, but look at these photos and tell me that's not a sexy Spainiard, right there. Well ¡hola!




















































































[Source]


And now, for the epic finale...Joseph Gordon-Levitt singing. Yes, this is probably the best thing you will ever see. Prepare yourself for awesomeness (swear to God he has the deepest, sexiest voice ever. Dare you to disagree.)





Now, I know y'all are like "but JAG, what are you doing INDOORS perving when all the shirtless Spanish boys are RIGHT OUTSIDE on this gloriously sunny day??" Lemme tell you this: sadly they do not idly roam the streets for my aesthetic appreciation, although I did enjoy the view at the Baldi Springs a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, two of my volunteering friends left today to fly home tomorrow - I'll miss this terribly, and nearly cried after I waved them off at the bus station today - and it's nearly too hot to function. Don't you worry - this weekend is one of my few allocated weekends for relaxing La Fortuna. I'm planning to get to several beaches and see the splendid shirtless sights :D

(for more man admiration, see here, here and here. Shirtlessness not guaranteed, but beware swooming.)


x
JAG

1 comment:

sara said...

So normally I hate Rafa but that second one of him..... YUM!!!